Customers often take a ride to online shopping websites looking to enjoy a comfortable purchase experience. They take journey each and every day hoping to check, analyze and buy items of their interest. But this has not always been a facility available to them. Earlier, people used to take a hardcore physical journey to reach and walk through the lanes of material store.
But now everything about retailing and shopping has changed. And so has the way customers interact with products and brands. Social media, chat, email, webstores and teleshopping have defined and changed the gears of retail structure. The challenges are numerous and the biggest concern is, how to ensure the most optimal customer experience that is as comfortable as experienced at a physical store?
Let's understand the real-time problems pertaining to ecommerce industry followed by proposed solutions:
Problems with digital presence
- Virtual stores are much more challenging than physical storefronts where customers barely get to feel any human touch through their digital interactions.
- Due to being not-so-tangible form, digital ecommerce solutions have limited role in customer engagement. A great number of visitors leave untreated or unattended on this account.
- Unseen responses received online by customers create suspicious image in customers' minds. So it is hard for ecommerce retailers to clear the air of doubt and let users trust you as a brand.
- Because of the complications involved, the process of getting prospects to buy becomes much more cumbersome.
- Even though Google Analytics sounds like a perfect solution to read customer's journey, it is not everything. It does not give you the idea of their emotional reaction to your web content.
So how can you overcome limited access of Google analytics and find out the ways to increase the quality of customer experience on your website?
Make every touchpoint your plus points – You have abundant resources with which you can reach future customers and make them listen to your marketing messages. Customers take a journey across multiple communication channels including email, social media, call centers, chat box, and websites. Put a combined effort to utilize the power of these touchpoints and review their feedback to improve their experience.
Make your customers talk and respond – Generate customer reviews, question them about their needs, ask for their personal opinions about specific products, and encourage them to take part in surveys and polls. In order to present people with the best, you need to understand what exactly they are into. Surveys and reviews are the best way to make customers talk. Follow their responses with solutions to be integrated in your web store.
Implement ideas into successful design structure – You have asked questions and got answers. Now you have several options to integrate feedbacks into design idea. Make sure you cover customer problems in your website design. Website design is far more than the cohesive structure of headers, footers, images, sidebars and layout. Your website design must be capable of making customer journey as smooth and enjoyable as possible. Lock all the best features in your website.You must have professional and Custom Website Design.