Do you want your business work faster and smarter? Well if yes, then Cloud-based ERP Accounting Software is the best option. Working in the cloud will provide you a better understanding of your finances, and improve cooperation with your team.
Accounting software should not be a chore to use
Small business accounting software that is not accessible via the cloud can be monotonous. Conventionally, it can drain off of your business’ efforts and time. This does not add worth, and takes the fun beyond being in business. Cloud software can save money and time of your company.
So is it the time to go cloud?
Every time you access internet banking, you are using the cloud. The cloud is a platform to make software and data available online anywhere, anytime, from any device. Your hard drive is no longer the central hub.
Problems with traditional accounting software
- The data in the system is not state-of-the-art and neither is the software
- It only works on one computer and data rebounds from place to place. For example, on a USB drive. This is not reliable or secure
- Only 1 person has access to use the software. Key people can't access customer and financial details
- It is complicated and costly to keep backups
- It is difficult, time-consuming and expensive to upgrade the software. Customer support is slow and overpriced.
Why the cloud & accounting software are perfect match?
You can make use of cloud-based software from any device with an internet connection. Online accounting means small business owners stay connected to their accountants and their data. The software can incorporate with a whole environment of add-ons. It’s cost-effective, easy to use and scalable.
Five ways cloud software benefits your business
- You have a clear summary of your current financial place, in real time
- Multi-user access makes it simple to cooperate online with your advisors and team
- Stress-free maintenance means you can spend more time doing what you love
- Everything is run online, so there is nothing to install and all the things are automatically backed up. Updates are free as well as available instantly.
- Business upfront cost reduced –version upgrades, server failures, maintenance, and system administration costs are no longer concerns. Instead, they are managed by the cloud service provider.
Work smart with available data in the cloud
The attractiveness of this software is the robustness it provides you to run your business from home, work or on the go. You can be self-assured that you have an up-to-the-minute picture of how your business is doing, no matter where you are.
Software updates can be developed and delivered more easily and faster in the cloud. This means you don't need to worry about installing latest version and you will get access to new features instantaneously. With cloud-based ERP software for accounting, you have the choice to run your business distantly, from anywhere in the world. When data is accessible and fluid, the possibilities are never-ending.