Synchronizing of Marketplaces evolved to be among the latest ecommerce strategies to convert your browsers to buyers
Online retail business is growing rapidly since its inception. In the latest statistics of this year, ecommerce purchase amounted over $63.4 billion in the first quarter. From year-on-year analysis of the first quarter a firm growth rate in double digit values is indicating further expansion of ecommerce market. Interestingly, there have been ecommerce stores which failed or lost out on their market while others excelled by raising their ecommerce conversion rate. Here are 4 latest ecommerce strategies to convert your browsers to buyers which will put your ecommerce store among the top growing online retailers.
One of the latest increasingly used trend is use of multiple channels to boost ecommerce sales. There are various advantages and disadvantages of using multiple channels. Tips for Online shopping stores accessing Multiple Channels. Here is your ecommerce strategy for the upcoming ecommerce sales season to increase your ecommerce conversion ratio:
- Synchronize your online shopping store with all the marketplaces you are using.
- Hire a sales team to monitor sales from different channels.
- Maximize your profits by optimizing your overview on marketplaces and directing them to your ecommerce store.
- Use your marketplaces to attract potential customers to your webstore.
Latest ecommerce strategies to convert your browsers to buyers underlines the importance of AVAILABILITY
You must be available wherever you customers are spending time online. It could be a blog, website, webstore, social networking sites, etc. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter are the top trending online places where most customers spend their time.
- Facebook ecommerce is growing every day and might reach the predicted $30 billion ecommerce sales in 2015.
- Instagram provides the best platform for creating your brand value.
- Pinterest is best used for connecting and engaging your customers with your webstore. How to use pinterest to increase web traffic to e-commerce website? [Infographic]
- Twitter is popular for its little informational tweets which go viral even if starts at a small level of consumer engagement.
Mobile commerce is the latest ecommerce strategies to convert your browsers to buyers
M-commerce is the biggest ecommerce sales hitting $7.3 billion in the first quarter figures of online shopping sales. While 38 percent purchases sharing the value of m-commerce came from tablets and the rest 62 percent bought products using their smartphones. In comparative analysis m-commerce is holding over 200 percent growth rate than ecommerce sales. Among the latest ecommerce strategies to convert your browsers to buyers, you must do the following:
- Create a responsive online shopping store/website.
- Engage your customers through various m-commerce tactics.
- Reach out to your customers with entertaining mobile applications.
- Develop mobile application with experts and experienced professional which helps you increase your online shopping store profits.
- Enhance utility of your shopping store with Mobile websites.
- You should learn about Ecommerce startup sales this holiday season using m-commerce.
LOOSEN UP is trending high in the latest ecommerce strategies to convert your browsers to buyers
If you feel loosening up sounds too young or immature then this should be your ideal strategy starting now. Your ecommerce business should be flexible and that is possible only with the right attitude in the owners and team.
- Explore new markets and you will be surprised with higher ecommerce sales and lower prices.
- Make an adaptive websites for reaching countries where English is not their first language.
- Go local with globalization.
- Expand your shipment and payment options.
- Remember customer convenience and connect is the key to entering a new country and a new market.