Getting success in eCommerce business is not an easy chore. You have to make a lot of efforts to take your eCommerce store to the heights of success. To succeed, the most common and important factor is to catch the attention of new customers to your store. This sounds easy, but when you start doing it, you will come to know that it’s a very tough and time-consuming task.
So, what to do now???
No idea? Don’t you worry, here I came up with some best ways that will help you grab attention of new customers to your ecommerce store:-
1) Offer Deals & Discounts
Offering deals and discounts on purchases to potential customers is a great way to draw people quickly into your store. People often see deals and discounts as a big opportunity to save money and enjoy a product or service for a whole lot less.
In fact, deals and discounts grab the attention of customers to purchase more products or services than they planned initially. They love to take this opportunity because the same products may not be available in that much less amount.
But, to fruitfully run a sale without making a loss you should know your gross margin, markup and breakeven figures and how the discounted price will have an effect on your profit. From the table below you can make use of your gross margin figure to see how much your sales volume will need to boost when using different discount amounts.
2) Run a Contest
Contests can enhance your audience and draw a completely new segment of fans and followers to your store. Contests can fast-track social media participation, generate leads and sales, boost brand awareness, and drive product or service usage, all while facilitating you to recognize and reward your loyal current as well as new customers. Eventually, contests can be a rapid, low-priced incentive to encourage your customers to do some of your marketing for you.
3) Give Free Samples
Whether you have been in business for years or you are just launching a new store, sending samples of your products can catch the attention of buyers.
People who have never come across your brand before can experience it directly with a sample. Once they have heard about your product seen, smelled, touched, or tasted, it starts to make sense what you sell.
4) Start Blogging
Blogging enhances your SEO, bringing in more customers via organic search. It provides your current visitors the opportunity to share and promote your content. Targeted blogging is an awesome way to generate traffic, build your audience and boost sales for your business.
You should not treat it as an unnecessary thing. Even uncommon posts can assist your business. So, blog. It aids you get more customers and helps sell your products.
5) Introduce New Products to your Store
A product launch generates awareness for your brand. When you publish a press release that gets distributed, people read about your new product and learn about or get introduced to your company at the same time.
People often click through to your website when reading the story online to learn more about the product; prospective customers might read up on your business, particularly if it is relatively unfamiliar. This attention can lead to a larger customer base and more sales for both the new product and other of your company’s products.
6) Indulge yourself in Social Media Activities
Social media is one of the channels that facilitates you free promotion. Of course, if you publish ads among networks, you will pay, but the ordinary presence is free. And it can bring piles of advantages as well!
1) Post Regularly – At least on a daily basis, so customers can’t forget about you.
2) Engage your Users – Ask questions, reply to their comments, and try to attract them.
3) Choose the Best Channels for your Business, but always focus on Facebook and Pinterest, because those drive the most traffic to online stores (FB: 55%; Pinterest: 25%)
4) Use Graphics – Posts with images generally get 50% more engagement that others.
7) Try Email Marketing
Last but not least: e-mail marketing. It is both an effective and inexpensive solution to entice customers. Some of the most common thoughts are:
- Send emails about promos and sale.
- Send emails about new products.
- Send emails after purchase with similar or suggested products, so that people are keen to make another purchase.
- Send emails to customers who have not been active in your store for a while with discount coupons to make them return to your website.
- Send some stylizations or tips related to your products – this way you will encourage people and make them visit your store.
These are some of the techniques that will truly help you in catching the attention of new customers, which leads in boosting traffic as well as sales.