All-In-One Magento eCommerce
What is Magento ?
- All-In One Ecommerce Platform preferred by 100,000+ companies around the world including http://www.magentocommerce.com/product/enterprise-whos-using-magento
- Gowebbaby recommend Magento for mid to large scale eCommerce Business & great for
Start-ups looking for scalable and secured ecommerce solution
- Magento is feature rich, fully opensource, Customizable including Auto Ship feature not available on many leading Shopping carts.
- Gowebbaby’s Magento Edition has unbeatable feature list not available on Magento Community Edition but provided only to Gowebbaby’s eCommerce customer
- Magento eCommerce given its extensive feature list is still affordable with Gowebbaby eCommerce Team
What do we provide with Magento eCommerce Shopping Cart ?
Magento RemarketingWe provide custom Magento tools for automated re-marketing to your Loyal Customers for reselling & upselling
Custom Magento DevelopmentWe customize FREE Magento community edition without requiring Enterprise Edition as per your business requirements. That’s $14000/year saving !
Enterprise eCommerceMagento is enterprise level eCommerce platform for a fraction of cost when implemented by our expert Magento Web Designers & Developer
Third Party Data FeedWe integrate all types of third party Data Feeds with automated custom Magento tools. Easy to manage & fully customizable
Our Magento eCommerce Shopping Cart Features
CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS OFFERING
- Order status and history
- Re-orders from account
- Recently ordered items
- Downloadable Products
- Address Book with unlimited addresses
- Default Billing and Shipping addresses
- Wishlist with ability to add comments
- Email or Send RSS feed of Wishlist
- Newsletter Subscription manager
- Product Reviews submitted
- Product Tags submitted
- Account Dashboard for overview of: recent orders, personal information, newsletter subscription status, primary billing address, primary shipping address, shopping cart, wishlist, recently ordered items, recently reviews and recent tags
ORDER MANAGEMENT OFFERING
- View, edit, create and fulfill orders from admin panel.
- Create one or multiple invoices, shipments and credit memos per order to allow for split fulfillment
- Print invoices and packing slips
- Create re-orders for customers from administration panel.
- Email Notifications of Orders
- RSS feed of New Orders
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFERING
- Contact Us form
- Feature-rich Customer Accounts
- Order History with Status Updates
- Forgot Password Email from front-end and administration panel
- Order and Account Update Emails
- Customizable Order Emails
- Create and Edit Orders from the Admin Panel
FULL CATALOG BROWSING OFFERING
- Layered / Faceted Navigation for filtering of products in Categories
- Layered / Faceted Navigation for filtering of products in Search Results
- Static Block tool to create category landing pages
- Configurable search with auto-suggested terms
- Recently viewed products
- Product comparisons
- Recently compared products
- Cross-sells, Up-sells and Related Items
- Popular Search Terms Cloud
- Filter by Product Tags
- Product Review
- Product listing in grid or list format
PRODUCT BROWSING OFFERING
- Multiple Images Per Product
- Product Image Zoom-in Capability
- Product Reviews
- Related Products
- Stock Availability
- Multi-Tier Pricing Upsell
- Product Option Selection
- Grouped Products View
- Add to Wishlist
- Send to a Friend with Email
FULL ANALYTICS AND REPORTING OFFERING
- Integrated with Google Analytics
- Admin Dashboard for Report Overview
- Sales Report
- RSS feed for New Orders
- Tax Report
- Abandoned Shopping Cart Report
- Best Viewed Products Report
- Best Purchased Products Report
- Low Stock Report
- Search Terms Report
- Product Reviews Report
- RSS feed for New Reviews
- Tags Report
- RSS feed for New Tags
- Coupon Usage Report
- Total Sales Invoiced
- Total Sales Refunded
- Best Customers Report by Total and Number of Orders
- Configurable to authorize and charge, or authorize only and charge on creation of invoices
- Integrated with multiple PayPal gateways:
- Saved Credit Card method for offline payments
- Accept Checks/Money Orders
- Accept Purchase Orders
- Payment Extensions Available through Magento Connect:
- Integrated for real-time shipping rates from:
- UPS, UPS XML (account rates), FedEx (account rates), USPS
- Shipping to multiple addresses in one order
- Multiple shipments per order
- Ability to specify allowed destination countries per method
- Flat rate shipping per order
- Flat rate shipping per item
- Free Shipping
- Table rates for weight and destination
- Table rates for product sub-totals and destination
- Table rates for number of items and destination
SITE MANAGEMENT OFFERING
- Control website and stores from one Administration Panel with ability to share as much or as little information as needed
- Support for multiple currencies
- Administration Permission System Roles and Users
- Flexible tax rate management with support for US and International markets
- Customer Group
- Content Management System for Informational Pages
POWERFUL INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Provides businesses with fully auditable stock control and complete visibility into your stock movements from purchasing through to sales and margin analysis
Pre-order option can be beneficial both to you and your customers. It would enable you to better estimate demand, and it would have positive effect on your cash flow. It gives your customers the opportunity to ensure they would be among the first ones to get a hold of an exclusive product and/or pay less at for a pre-ordered item. With this extension you will be able to accept and easily manage pre-orders.
List of features:
- Enables Admin to label products as available for Pre-Orders;
- Allows the following Pre-Order options for products: No Pre-Order, Limited or Unlimited Quantity Pre-Order;
- Admin can specify the Product Availability Date that would be displayed on the page of a product available for Pre-Ordering;
- Displays “Pre-order” button instead of “Buy Now” on the product page of an item available for Pre-Order;
- Enables your customers to place a Pre-Order and pay for the item in advance;
- Makes it possible for customer to buy available goods and Pre-Order items during one session;
- Enables Admin to process the orders that contain both purchases and Pre-Orders;
- Regular purchase proceeds as usual, and pre-ordered item is shipped when the stock status is changed to Available;
- Sends automatic notifications to customers who placed Pre-Orders when the product status is changed to Available;
- Enables Admin to specify a custom stock status;
- Adds “Pending Pre-Order” and “Processing Pre-Order” to order statuses;
- Enables Admin to easily search for placed Pre-Orders with Filtering by Order Status;
ADVANCED NEWSLETTER/EMAIL MARKETING FEATURES
Drive up newsletter delivery and open rates
Inclusion of name fields for guests, making your messages look more personal, trustworthy, eye-catching and less vulnerable to spam filters
Increase your sign-ups
- Enriched standard newsletter subscription block: Make the subscription form more attractive with in-block or AJAX layer based subscription form
- Make subscription button/form more eye-catching: Insert it via CMS block at any place on the page
- Auto-subscription option allows subscribing customers and moving them from one segment to another automatically after changing their order status according to admin-specified rules.
Deliver content with pinpoint accuracy: Achieve desired goals with unprecedented level of subscriber segmentation
- Segment your mailing lists by subscriber groups
- Display/hide segment(s) for particular categories/stores
- Define a default segment for a category/store
- Disable a particular segment for frontend
- Filter customers by segments at the Export Customers page at backend
Get greater control of your mailing list
- Insert unsubscribe from newsletter option in e-mail templates, instant, or managable from the customer area
- Manage subscribers from admin panel: delete, subscribe, and unsubscribe
- Add and edit subscribers from admin area
- Subscribe/unsubscribe as many customers as you need to any segment at a time
- Subscribe/unsubscribe customer from any segment at Customer Information page
- Export subscribers to CSV/XML
Give your subscribers more power with advanced subscriptions management
- Segments are displayed in different styles: radio buttons, multi-select, checkboxes
- Newsletter segments at Create an Account and My Account page
- Subscription button on Checkout page
- Users can see the segments they are subscribed to and subscribe/ unsubscribe per segment
Send newsletters from any SMTP server
- Third party SMTP server support means you are no longer dependent on your local server mailing software
- Use any free or paid relay
- Ability to test SMTP connection
Get more control over newsletters sent
- Send newsletters according to the Market Segmentation Suite rules
- Send test newsletter
- Template variables
ADVANCED REPORTS FEATURES
Advanced Reports allows reporting data to be displayed by:
- Week (NEW)
Advanced Reports contains numerous pre-defined “reporting period” ranges, including:
- Last 7 days
- Last week (Sunday-Saturday)
- Last business week (Monday-Friday)
- This month
- Last month
- Custom date range
For each report you can customize:
- Order status
- Orders selection by “Create at” or “Updated at”
- Column view
Advanced Reports offers other specialized options:
This report displays information about the products your customers most frequently purchased over a period of time. As an added benefit, the number of products can be limited.
“Sales by Hour” report
This type of report helps you analyze the hours purchases were made in your traditional or online store. Each hour is set to be reported separately; however, this default setting can be customized.
“Sales by Day of Week” report
Want to know how many sales you made on Tuesday versus Thursday? Advanced Reports can create a Week Day report for any week day.
“Sales by Product” report
It’s easy to check the sales of any product for any period of time! Compare the sales of several products, all with the touch of a few buttons! Now with SKU instant search and detailed data selection by optional and masked SKU.
“Sales by Country” report
Advanced Reports helps you maintain sales reports by country, which is especially critical if you’re operating on a global level. With the extension software, it’s easy to view the items purchased during any period of time; the amount and total price of the products purchased; and an easy-to-read world map showing where purchases were made.
With Advanced Reports, it’s simple to display the purchase date and time of products sold during a specified period. Filtering option allows you to sort the data according to any value you’d like – SKU, product name, manufacturer, price, etc.
This report type is enhanced Magento Sales Report which allows you to display sales data on the chart and set up the pre-defined reporting period range.
“Users Activity” report
This report allows you to observe customers’ activities (e.g., new accounts, reviews, orders) for any period of time. The Users Activity Report chart is set up to show three lines – new accounts, number of reviews and number of orders.
“Sales by Customer Group” report
This great feature gives you the opportunity to see sales by groupings of customer types.
“Products by Customer” report
This report allows you to learn how many products have been bought at a time by the majority/minority of your customers.
VALUES THIS EXTENSION BRINGS TO YOU:
- Banner management: Up to 28 banners can be shown in frontend.
- Banner can be displayed in 3 types: normal, slide, pro slide.
- You can set position, size and showing time for each banner.
- Create and manage banners for different categories.
- Create and manage banners for different clients.
- Measure clicks and impressions of each banner.
- Support multiple languages.
- Ability to add surveys to any area of your website through XML or CMS block.
- Survey creation with many different types of responses: Satisfaction bubbles, stars, textfields, and much more!
- Create questions with specific custom answers.
- Uses consistent Magento styles so it will quickly integrate with your look and feel.
- Track responses with charts and graphs!
- Ability to grant the user a coupon code upon completion.
- Grants the ability to add a sidebar block to show users recent surveys.
- Comes with a couple customer satisfaction surveys to get you started.
GWB provides deeply integrated realtime ecommerce analytics for Magento merchants. The GWB dashboard displays highly actionable, easy to understand metrics about how your online business is running. The dashboard runs inside the Magento admin console, and can toggle to become your default dashboard in Magento.
In addition to the dashboard, a daily email can be configured to deliver yesterday’s statistics, so that you always know your online store’s performance even when you are away from your Magento admin console.
The dashboard contains the following information:
View your visits, orders, revenue, conversion %, AOV (average order value), and RPV (revenue per visit). This information can give you a great summary of your business at a glance.
See how your visitors become customers at 5 critical points in your application. Easily see when visitors leave your site, so that you know what areas of your site to improve. For example, a low percentage of visitors who purchase an item after adding it to the cart may mean that your shipping rates are high, or your checkout template is confusing.
Abandoned Cart Information
Check out your ‘anti-sales’ funnel, and see what products and categories are driving the most abandonment.
GWB provides deep analytics using a combination of methods (beacons, API calls, etc.) to ensure that your statistics will be accurate regardless of your payment provider, or whether you use AJAX for adding items to the cart.
Reports are compiled on GWB servers so that there is no decrease in your site performance.
Every week, new reports appear in your dashboard, without the need to upgrade the GWB extension!
Your Investment with Gowebbaby for Magento Development is guaranteed to Maximize ROI
Many people do not understand the endless possibilities surrounding Magento eCommerce web design & development. With countless extensions and Magneot modules available, the platform is truly an ever-evolving ecommerce tool that can be customized to meet any business’ unique needs. On top of that, the designs and aesthetics that can be applied to the Magento system are endless as well.Our team specializes in understanding the nuances of the Magento platform, enabling them to troubleshoot and correct the development and design of your site as they go. This makes for a seamless website development process from beginning to end.The selection & implementation of Magento module is done under the supervision of experts to make sure that your eBusiness delivers & meet your online customer expectations.