Customer relationship management provides a fully integrated system that includes managing contacts, purchases, sales, marketing, and workflow to improve the quality of customer relationships for target markets. The key principle behind CRM is to gather all information regarding a client within organization to give a unified and holistic view of each customer. It provides an efficient way to facilitate sales, customer support, & marketing to help business owners make better informed & faster decisions on cross-selling & upselling to target markets.
Why CRM is Essential for Small Business?
Any small business has to struggle hard for its survival, just like a small fish in an ocean fights for its survival among the big and dangerous sharks. Big businesses are also like sharks that are ready to gobble down its prey. Small businesses always fear that any mistake or weakness will throw them out of the business or they will be driven out by one of the giant corporations.
Customer relation is the area in which small companies can outshine big corporations. It is generally believed that personalized care and attention starts to fade away once the company gets too big. So, it is important for small business to maintain the balance between growing the enterprise and maintaining relationships it has already nurtured. As business starts to grow it becomes difficult to manage contact information but acquiring suitable customer relationship management (CRM) software help companies with growing information needs.
Benefits of CRM to your Business
- Make sure your marketing, customer and sales service resources are being utilized to utmost effect
- Diminishes your cost-of-sale
- Decreases the cost of your marketing leads
- Guarantees you meet customer service level agreements
- Minimalize administration expenses
- Provides a streamlined solution for the business
- Grows and protects your revenues
- Make certain that your investments are all affiliated to revenue development
- Facilitates you to find underlying problems and take curative action accordingly
Benefits of CRM to the Sales Team
- Develops transparency in the sales pipeline
- Increases sales forecast accuracy
- Amplifies opportunity development
- Upsurges prospect-to-customer conversion rate
- Eases sales training and administration costs
- Eradicates manual/duplicated sales processes
- Improves team association on prospects
- It builds customer satisfaction and enhances customer retention throughout the business, which in turns boost up the sales.
- With the help of CRM, sales team can get to know the customers who are interested and can focus on them for providing better service.
Benefits of CRM to the Marketing Team
- Allows marketing programs to be scheduled more effectively and efficiently
- Develops marketing campaign response level
- Increases the work flow of the business
- Leads to reduced cost per customer acquired
- Decreases marketing campaign lead times
- Facilitates marketing performance analysis
- Enhance marketing spend
CRM Mobile Application is a fabulous application lets you access your CRM information anytime, anywhere from your mobile phones (Android, iPad, iPhone). Now with mobile CRM, you do not need to sit on the particular place and make all entries, just take your phone with you and do the entries whenever and wherever you want. When you save your records in the mobile, the records are saved in the system. That means, if unfortunately you lost your cellphone, then you can see your record from the system also. With this in vogue and noteworthy mobile integration, you can be on the top of business development strategies. This is something spectacular feature which CRM allows you to do so. The information you need is now just in your palm, only a finger touch away.
- Browsing your all information on single touch
- Access all your leads, opportunities and accounts instantly
- Stay efficient with fast access to all your important information
- Streamlines and even fast-tracks sales or service procedures
- Accessible contact information from anywhere
- Easy reach to your task to streamline it
- Complete call log activity can be viewed
- Enhance sales productivity with the simplest solution
- Make calls and view your log activity within the application
Map Feature of Mobile CRM
- View the location of the Customer: Mobile CRM lets you effortlessly visualize the location of your customer on your mobile device’s map feature, then get driving directions to navigate there efficiently. Any address in a CRM record can be visualized, then navigated to, using your device’s native mapping application.
- Track the location of the sales person: As an employer, one can track the location of their sales person with the help of our mobile CRM application. For example, if you give any work to your marketing executive to go and meet with the client then you can track the location that he is actually going to meet the client or not. The application will track the location of the sales person in every 5 minutes
- Lead with the location: In addition to this, if a sales person get the lead at that location and he/she create a lead at that time, then the application will attach the specific location with the lead. For example, if the employee of your company went to MG Road for the work and here he get the lead, then the application will save the lead along with the attachment of location i.e. MG Road.
- Track the location where more revenues generate: the application will track the location from where your business revenue generates and expands.
Exceptional Features of Mobile App
New Lead Management
Mobile app facilitate you to create lead anytime and from anywhere. Other than this, the location from which you create the lead will be automatically saved with the lead. So, whenever you view the lead in app, you can also see the location at which the particular lead is created.
Task Management for Sales Team
You can easily create task & assign it to your sales team. Other than this, you will also track the status of the task frequently with your mobile app. This feature will help you manage tasks assigned to sales team. Once a task is done, it will be converted to an activity so that the results and time spent completing task can be logged to history of account, contact, or opportunity.
Task Management for Internal Staff
If you give any task to the internal staff of your organization and you wish to see the status of either the task done or not, then with our mobile app now you can easily manage the tasks allotted to your staff. So with this feature, you no need to watch each and every staff member individually, just open the app and see their task status easily.
Log Real Time Orders
With mobile ERP, you can directly log the orders of your dealers in mobile application. With this, now you do not have to write all orders in paper and manually enter the orders in system. To take order, now you just need a mobile to take all orders and instantly save them on the server. It will save your time as well as efforts to a greater extent and avoid the mistakes that happens in manual entries.
Case Management for Complaint/Support
When a customer file any complaint or need any support, you can see and resolve the issue instantly. Case Management feature provides a way to organize and manage Support Cases for your client accounts. A case involves a customer issue such as customer feedback, questions, or problems which you need to address in order to provide optimal customer service.
Complete order booking from mobile app in online/offline mode
User can take orders in both online and offline mode. When you take orders online, the orders will be save directly in the main ERP system, but when you take orders offline, the orders first save in the mobile app and once you reconnect with internet network, the orders will automatically synchronize and save in the main system.
User Tracking with GPS feature
You can check anytime where your sales team is. You can easily check and track the location of individual sales person. You can also check point to point route used to travel between sales executive destinations. All this happen because of our GPS tracking feature as GPS will track the point to point location of all sales executive and send it on the server.
Calculate Total Distance Travelled by User
With the app, one can easily get the distance travel report of all users. These reports show how much distance the sales executive travelled in a day. This feature also assist managers in calculating traveling expenses for sales executive as it calculates both speed and distance.
Instant Notifications on Mobile app
Whenever any new lead, order or task is generated in the app, you will instantly get a notification of that activity. With notification feature, you will never forget your tasks and other important work.
Create Notes & Attachments
With Notes & Attachment feature, you can create, view, edit and delete all the documents, images, notes or locations that are attached with the particular lead.
Purchase Management of Orders
If you have clients of different city, state or country and every time you face problem when you go and take orders from them. Then, now with mobile app, you instantly save order from your vendor and click the picture of the particular product and save it with the order.
Hassle-free DSR Entry
Daily sales reports feature enable a manager to track how much time salespeople are spending on different sales activities, if they are meeting their productivity goals, and whether their efforts are translating into real sales. In other words, the daily sales reports paint a picture of the sales representatives’ day even when the manager can’t be there to observe them.