As an AWS Consulting Partner, Gowebbaby offers Amazon Web Services implementation and management services. We have significant know-how in architecting, implementing, optimizing and supporting AWS Cloud Hosting Solutions.
Our certified AWS team will provide as much guidance and support as you need with your AWS solution. Whether you’re new to AWS and don’t know where to start, or already using AWS but need help monitoring and managing your environment, our managed AWS provides all-inclusive solutions to meet your requirements.
Managed AWS Solutions
Our Managed AWS Solutions include:
1) Extensive Managed Services
- 24/7 Custom Application Monitoring
- 24/7 Live US-Based Tech Support
- 24/7 AWS Monitoring & Support
- Managed O/S Updates & Security Patching
- Custom Maintenance Windows
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Managed Virus Scanning
- Custom Restarts & Escalation Procedures
- Managed Data Backups & Restores
- Firewall, VPN & DNS Management
- Tripwire Integrity Monitoring
- Log & Event Monitoring & Much More!
2) AWS Design and Build services
We design & build custom-made infrastructure to support everything from single applications to entire corporate infrastructures.Our services include:
- A review of your existing AWS environment with references to bring it in line with best practice
- Horizontal scaling and service decoupling and reconfiguration for effective deployment on AWS resources
- Setup of highly scalable test and development environments
- Architecting across multiple availability zones for maximum disaster recovery & resilience
- Integration with other onsite or hosted systems to leverage existing investments
- Firewall and security design
3) Extensive AWS Architecture & Implementation Support
1) Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
2) AWS Elastic Beanstalk (Deployment)
3) AWS Lambda
Storage & Content Delivery
1) Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
2) Amazon CloudFront (Global CDN)
3) Amazon Glacier (Low-cost Archive Storage)
1) Amazon RDS (MySQL, Oracle, Aurora & SQL Server)
2) Amazon Redshift
3) Amazon DynamoDB
4) Amazon ElasticCache
1) Amazon Elastic MapReduce(EMR)
2) AWS Data Pipeline
1) Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
2) Amazon Route 53
3) AWS Direct Connect
1) AWS CodeCommit
2) AWS CodeDeploy
1) Amazon CloudWatch
2) AWS CloudFormation
3) AWS OpsWorks
4) AWS CloudTrail
Security & Identity
1) AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
2) AWS Certificate Manager
3) AWS Web Application Firewall (WAF)
5) AWS Best Practices
Gowebbaby’s AWS engineering teams accumulate and update a lot of best practices for AWS configurations that affect cost, availability and security. Gowebbaby will evaluate on an ongoing basis the latest state of your deployment against up-to-date best practices, and alert you of any exceptions that we find.
4) AWS Resource Control
Gowebbaby will have up-to-date visibility into your deployment, which includes accurate and complete inventories of your resources, services, policies, and configurations. We implement continuous change monitoring for the latest state of your AWS account, and receive alerts when there are noteworthy changes to make sure they are appropriate and accurate.
7) AWS Cost & Performance Optimization
Gowebbaby delivers exclusive, sophisticated tools to manage and make the most of our customers’ AWS implementations. Our tools will identify accurately, over, and underutilized resources to highlight areas of waste and inefficiency. Critical data is organized by utilization level, size, region, and purchasing type so that our customers have actionable information to balance availability and performance with their optimal spend.
6) HIPAA Compliance with Amazon Web Services
With our immense experience providing HIPAA Compliant Hosting, and expertise in building & managing AWS environments as an Amazon Advanced Consulting Partner, Gowebbaby has developed a HIPAA Compliance Support Plan for AWS. It provides a turnkey method to make sure the proper security controls and processes are in place to achieve and maintain HIPAA Compliance on AWS.
9) AWS Consulting, Delivery and Support Services
We provide throughout AWS Cloud services, from consulting and design of your environment, proactive technical implementation and configuration, to 24/7 hands-on support.
8) AWS Cloud Migration
Our AWS and technology experts will consult, plan and assist you transition into AWS. Our expert team will develop a best-practice approach to guarantee a unified process, whether you are looking at a phased migration, full lift and shift or hybrid approach – we can help.
Why Choose Us?
We are Cloud Natives
We partner with you to make the most of your infrastructure and technical resources. We have strategic partnerships and proven expertise that guarantee availability, security and reliability of your crucial information.
Infrastructure Basic Services
Low budgets and decreasing resources can be a serious burden on your operational staff. Our managed services can ease the load, and let you become more dynamic, more flexible and better able to take on new opportunities.
Our consultants has the know-how and familiarity to manage your infrastructure no matter how complex. We have plans that fits your all requirements.
We don’t just talk about the cloud security, we have the experience, certifications, relationships and methods which will safeguard your information assets.