- Proficient in PHP coding, design, analysis, development, and maintenance.
- Task requires good knowledge of PHP programming and open source technology like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, etc.
- Knowledge of Shopping Cart, E-commerce, Payment Gateway & Content Management System.
- To design, organize, set up and deliver courses to meet the need of the internal employees.
- Involves designing, developing & debugging web applications.
- Knowledge of LAMP/WAMP, Smarty templates, jQuery.
- Should be well-versed with complete SDLC.
- Contributions in external forums (conferences, publications, blogs, open source) a plus.
- Preferred knowledge in frameworks / Opensource CMS
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 1year of programming experience with PHP & Mysql.
- Good understanding of technical & functional specifications.
- Competent with the user interface, information architecture principles and the intricacies of website design for complex functionality.
- Understanding and analyzing the Client requirement specification.
- Proven experience in troubleshooting and solving complex problems.
- Must handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Implement logical & analytical skills to solve complex issues.
- Ability to handle projects/modules independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to rapidly learn and explain technical concepts.
- Very result oriented, ability to think out of the box. Ability to build and implement innovative solutions.
- Should be dedicated, hardworking. Willing to go the extra mile.
- Must be highly motivated, creative and thorough.
Send Your Resume To CAREER@GOWEBBABY.COM