- 14.7% of the top 1 million websites worldwide are now power-driven by WordPress(one year ago it was only 8.5%)
- 1 in every 5 new domains produced in US are running on WordPress (for new sites it’s easy to get ongoing with WordPress – design, functionality and cost wise)
- 500 Thousand downloads in the first 48hrs of the 3.2 release (its not about how big the community is but approximately everybody is active as well)
- 200 Million plugin downloads (how actively and beautifully the community is contributing – verified by the use of the plugins)
- 92% of wordpress users now make use of it as a CMS (most significant stats as per my understanding as I have noticed over years many a people using wordpress with no harnessing any of its powers which is a shame)
- WordPress Maintains a zen like process of core development allowing it to be adaptive, flexible and open to extension (why we all adore wordpress – it’s the only stand which is flexible and well documented for us to mould and develop further upon to make it even more stronger and beautiful as per the requirement of individual projects)
WordPress used for Business websites or blog ?
We as a Web Designer and Development Company, few years back decided to opt WordPress as the main platform to develop our blog and websites on. The success we achieved since then proved that our decision was correct. Wordpress is a best CMS for the small business website and also for blogs.Here are some of the achievements of WordPress given below: