Small ecommerce stores are heading out with a well prepared online shopping store but still wondering if they can pick up their share of profits. With large scale online shopping store like AMAZON, it is difficult for small ecommerce shops to compete. It is difficult but possible with our Holiday guide for Small Entrepreneurial businesses climbing over Amazon. You can add up profits to your online shopping store beating Amazon! Tips from Holiday guide for Small Entrepreneurial businesses climbing over Amazon
Holiday guide for Small Entrepreneurial businesses climbing over
Amazon quote: SMALL makes BIG Impact Amazon is not just an online shopping store, it is a marketplace for large number of sellers. While you are competing with a big dealer like Amazon a simple trick is to “Use your smallness to grab your market share”. You can build an advantage over Amazon by differentiating your brand as a small ecommerce dealer. Our Holiday guide for Small Entrepreneurial businesses climbing over Amazon explains the procedure of upgrading yourself as small by:
- Highlighting the advantages of being small like catering designer products or customized services.
- Share your story in About Us page connecting to your consumers. Learn more and take a step up with the top 5 upgrades for about us page which will grab attention of your visitors and boost your ecommerce Website conversion rate.
- Make your small ecommerce vibe catch on and become a brand with various niche icons like Chamber of Commerce, Better Business Bureau, etc.
- Count your strength on personalization. As a small ecommerce entrepreneur you can take a step over Amazon by sending handwritten Thank You notes.
Target your EXISTING customers
You can leverage your profits at lower costs by accumulating attention of your present customers. Holiday guide for Small Entrepreneurial businesses climbing over Amazon shows that online customers stick to their small ecommerce dealers more often than Amazon. You can raise your holiday ecommerce sales by 70 percent by targeting your existing customers compared to 10 percent of doing the name for prospective customers. Additionally, investing in marketing and advertising for getting a prospective customer to your online shop costs 6 times more than retaining an existing one.
Tips for Targeting Existing Customers from Holiday guide for Small Entrepreneurial businesses climbing over Amazon
- Be the first one to send marketing emails with promotional offers.
- Remind them of their previous purchase by personalizing your email with a sweet note at the end.
- Don’t stop at one email, float your email with different customized designs frequently as holiday seasons comes closer.
- Offer personalized offers and advise on product purchase in your emails to increase your ecommerce conversion rate.
- Launch a Holiday special Loyalty Program giving points or cash prices for shopping from your online store.
As a smaller online shopping store than Amazon, your cost of investment is lower than others which gives you the advantage of lowering your prices. Holiday guide for Small Entrepreneurial businesses climbing over Amazon advises you to keep up your profits creating a brand by justifying the pricing of your product. Use customization as a strength adding value to your product making its price competitive. You can also couple your advantages by integrating your ecommerce store with Amazon Webstore ecommerce platform.
“Average Order Value counts” Holiday guide for Small Entrepreneurial businesses climbing over Amazon underlines.
Amazon is having a large sales volume which your small ecommerce store doesn’t. So, you can compare and analyze your business progress with average order value. Focus on increasing your average order value so that you can get profits concentrating on your ecommerce sales. Count the number of items bought in a transaction rather than simply judging the volume of your ecommerce sales. How can you increase your average order value? Holiday guide for Small Entrepreneurial businesses climbing over Amazon suggests:
- Offer free shipping with a minimum purchase of certain amount to tempt your customers into buying more than 1 product.
- Gift cards help you lure your customers into buying more from your online store.
- Suggest product accessories and offer discounts making combo deals.
B+ and frame your store as positive
Your optimism counts a lot in attracting customers and holding their attention. Feel empowered and display the same on your online shopping store. Keep your head high and feet on the ground to successful pick up your piece of pie in front of competitors like Amazon.