Top 5 ideas which are working for top online web stores like Amazon, Zappos and others. Try them for your website and discover which pays off most.There are tips with which you can boost sales in e-commerce business.
We are providing you top tips to boost sales in e-commerce business.
1. Move towards UPSELLING STRATEGY
One of the best ways to capture attention of your audience is providing them with updates on their previously purchased products. You can showcase other advanced products or accessories bought together.
You can also offer an expensive product having additional features
as add-ons to the product bought. Our e-commerce research proved upselling works in most cases and produces 20 times better results than cross-selling products.
Have you added another feature
to your product? Are you willing to offer a discount on combined purchase? Highlight these points to gain interest of your visitors.
Remember THREE factors while upselling your product or service:
- Upselling should be related to the original product
- Think from customer’s point of view, keeping the upgrade within a price range limit.
- Show a comparative performance of the upgrade over the original product
Amazon uses the strategy perfectly. Check out the snap from Amazon’s website!
2. Optimize Instagram feeds with Instragration app
Instagram increases customer engagement
in a brand by more than 25 percent according a latest e-commerce study. You can use this scope to your benefit by modifying your Instagram strategy.
WAYS to engage your audience at Instagram
- Post high quality interesting product oriented posts
- Run contests and campaigns about product information
- Put faces to your product in action
- Publish images of your happy customers by inviting them to your instagram page.
- Aim to get user-generated photographs
It is a high performing tool which integrates your web store to instagram. You can post CUSTOMER PICTURES in DIFFERENT FORMATS at scheduled timings.
3. Confirm your orders and remove unbought carts
Almost all the web stores are having some customers who left unbought items in their shopping cart. Instead of waiting for them return, you can lure them into buying by a simple email.
Post an email to abandoned cart customers
to complete their process giving them a limited period offer.
Abandon Aid App:
It sends a reminder note to customers who left something in their shopping cart. It works automatically without any triggers.
4. Sell on Facebook
Facebook is known for its web traffic. You can showcase your products on your Facebook page to announce entrance of a new product. Also, you can post informational infographics to grab attention of prospective clients.
Facebook Store App:
The app allows you to show your products and sell online at Facebook. There is no need to direct customers to any other linked page anymore. Interesting feature about all the customers mark a like before entering your Facebook store.
5. Optimize Emails to increase relevant web traffic
Tips to optimize
Email Pirate App:
Promote your website through emails and newsletters instead of a banner posting “sale”.
- Make your email informational.
- Create interest oriented content instead of sales oriented.
It allows you to customize your email quickly with in-build features. Simply download the spreadsheet of customers and send across personal emails to everyone.
Pick out the best of top 5 ways to boost sales in ecommerce business. Increase your web traffic and conversion rate taking using at least one tip in a day.