Ecommerce or business in the internet has simply changed the world of business and incorporated technologies off its feet; just about anything and everything can be sold online at present. In this light there seems to be a continuous demand for a well-developed content management system as per changing business requirements and strategies. Easiness of facilities provided by a chosen tool in content management, less involvement of expertise in setting up a virtual store on the website truly assist businesses focus on its core aim- which is selling.
Let's explore the top reasons to opt Shopify Ecommerce Platform for your business. Shopify is one such e-commerce solution that enables simple setting up of the store; the platform is so flexible that you begin small and expand as and when it is essential with just a few clicks of the mouse! Shopify is a fully-hosted solution, which means that you save costs on spending extra on your own web hosting without concerns on platform software updates too. You are allowed to organize your products, customize your storefront as per your needs, facilitate credit card payments, track and respond to orders successfully.
Here are the top reasons to opt Shopify Ecommerce Platform for your business- the perfect choice for your eCommerce website!
1) Shopify builds the website, shopping cart, payment, and inventory into a single comprehensive package; it has a simple user friendly interface that allows you to manage your online store with ease. In addition to this, sleek dashboard feature provides you with critical performance info each time you log into it. Further inventory warnings alert you when a product is sold out completely. Better customer engagement with Marketing automation apps available on Shopify.
2) Shopify provides you with a wide variety and choice in terms of payment gateways; Shopify allows you to integrate just about any payment gateway into your eCommerce website.
3) Backend administration is made easier- Right from setting up the store to adding products and servicing Shopify provides a very simple backend system that eases up your day to day administrative store.
4) Shopify provides you with built in SEO friendly URLs to help users access the products in your store in a better manner. It also is capable of integrating discount codes to attract customers looking for deals. The option of XML Sitemaps created is submitted to search engines to help easier indexing of the store.
5) Whether you need a blog or coupon codes or analytics and inventory management – Shopify provides you with just about anything you may want to integrate into your site. Send bulk emails using email marketing apps.
6) Shopify provides the feature of sending an email your customers regarding orders made ; notifications of your orders may also be received via RSS, email, or text messages on your cell phone. It enables easy integration with third party shipping providers; also helps oversee shipping and status of payments received from your customers via various order reports.
7) Shopify has a dedicated support team which should keep all concerns of running your ecommerce site at bay.
8) Shopify by and large encourages developers, designers, and consultants to be familiar with the Shopify platform therefore paving way for constant upgrade of this wonder CMS tool! Whether your requirement is a specialized add-on app, a particular custom design, or help marketing – Shopify is already out there addressing your needs!
9) Though it may seem a little over the top to begin with; in the long run it is structured to function in such a manner that the future does not hold huge costs or effort for upgrades instead you may spend all that you need on inventory. Given the dynamics in business and the market, businesses are forced to reach out and sell better while keeping in mind how the customer informed is.
The presence of an easy integrated ecommerce solution is the key to selling online by businesses. Choose Shopify and watch your revenues soar!