You have heard about the many benefits of drop shipping, but have you ever thought how drop shipping benefits eCommerce business? Of course not! Let me tell you. First of all, let’s start with what is drop shipping?
Drop shipping is a business strategy that facilitates retailers to sell products without having any inventory. With it, the retailer will only have to handle orders and transfer the rest to wholesalers, who then ship the products to the customer at a specified time and address.
Though it sounds good to be true, drop shipping is, in fact, a sound and legitimate practice that has worked for companies like Amazon and eBay. It has also been productively applied since 2006, gaining the reputation among small, medium and large enterprises. The best part about it is that it aids all of the parties involved, thus making it a savvy entrepreneurial move.
And to further know why an Ecommerce business must have drop shipping service, it should be noted that:
1) Drop shipping lets you turn your business ideas into reality more quickly. It will not take so much time to partner up with a drop shipper; you just have to create and online store and put up product listings for marketing.
2) It facilitates you to set up store regardless of limited capital. You also would not have to determine and purchase a whole lot of inventory, as the drop shipping method enables you to buy single products still at wholesale prices.
3) It assists online stores to save on functioning costs. Retailers would not have to spend for stocks so they won’t have to spend for space, manpower, machinery and utilities required to maintain a warehouse.
4) Earnings are simply anticipated and controlled. You sell according to the price of the wholesalers. You don’t consider the competition, economy, or changing production costs.
5)It facilitates you to sell anything you want. You can make arrangements with different drop shippers at one time and send anything, from any category imaginable.
6) With that said, drop shipping also gives you the opportunity to sell to a varied audience. With the assistance of the internet, your location will be of no significance to where you make your products accessible. The cost of shipping would not be your problem either.
7) You can easily relocate your business anytime you want to, as you don’t have inventory, you won’t have to second-guess leaving your old address for a new one.
8) Drop shipping also reduces restriction. Without the need to arrange, store, receive, guard, pull, box and ship products, you would not have to stay in an office as an online retailer. You could travel, party, or have a day at the spa.
9) And with the time it frees up, you could do other profitable deals on the side or strengthen other areas of your enterprise.
10) At last, it provides you a way out with minimal risks. Fewer investments associate to fewer losses.
These are some of the reasons that help you know why an eCommerce service must have drop shipping business. If you have your own eCommerce business, then boost your business with drop shipping service.